Sparta Systems Introduces TrackWise SelectStart for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
Holmdel, NJ Aug 11, 2010 – Sparta Systems, Inc., the maker of TrackWise® software and the market leader in enterprise quality and compliance management solutions, today announced the general availability of TrackWise SelectStart, a packaged solution designed for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) seeking to rapidly deploy a quality management system. With TrackWise SelectStart software, growing life science organizations now possess a complete solution for efficiently and effectively managing complex quality and compliance processes.
In a climate of stringent regulatory requirements and increasingly constrained budgets, SMBs in the life sciences industry must meet quality and compliance demands with limited resources. TrackWise SelectStart offers a total solution for quality systems workflows based on industry best practices, a comprehensive validation package including full performance qualification, and a documented, industry-tested deployment plan to allow for a rapid, cost-effective implementation.
Using SelectStart, companies can deploy any number of the following processes in either a phased approach or as a holistic quality management system:
• Deviation handling
• Complaint management
• Internal and external audit management
• Fully integrated CAPA with effectiveness analysis
• Change management
• Document management
• Employee training and qualification
Furthermore, SMBs can achieve the following benefits from automating and managing their quality processes with SelectStart’s out-of-the-box solution:
• Meet stringent compliance mandates through a closed-loop automated system
• Reduce analysis and definition cycles through out-of-the-box deployment approach requirements
• Minimize validation costs and timelines through configuration with vendor-provided validation documentation that can be either adopted as-is or executed at the client’s site
• Leverage a broad range of industry best practices from trending and summary reports, allowing for proactive monitoring
SelectStart provides the scalability to meet enterprise growth, with the ability to add and expand processes and give companies the flexibility to evolve as their organizational quality requirements become more complex and demanding.
“Emerging SMBs face the same regulatory compliance challenges as large companies – but without the same financial resources or staff,” said Mike Jovanis, vice president, product management, Sparta Systems. “TrackWise SelectStart addresses the needs of these SMBs by giving them an easily deployable and total solution to support a culture of quality, backed by enterprise level services, support and product teams.”