Precyse Renews HFMA Peer Review Designation
Chicago, IL Dec 15, 2014 — The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) announced that Precyse, industry leader in Health Information Management (HIM) performance solutions, continues to achieve the “Peer Reviewed by HFMA®” standard for its HIM Technology & Services Suite.
The Precyse HIM Technology & Services Suite includes:
- • Transcription – a combination of transcription technology, processes, and services that accelerate turnaround time, reduce cost, minimize capital outlay, and transform dictation into meaningful clinical information.
- • Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Services and precyseCDI™ – evaluate the physician’s current clinical documentation practices, identify inefficiencies, and offer strategies for improved clinical documentation. Additional CDI technology solution helps track and maintain documentation accuracy and efficiency.
- • Coding – a convenient and timely solution that delivers accurate and quality results for your coding needs, whether onsite or remote.
- • Coding Audit & Compliance Services – help identify risk areas, offer specific audit improvements, and education for operational enhancements and compliance requirements.
- • PrecyseCode™ Computer Assisted Coding (CAC) – an integrated platform that supports multiple HIM roles across an organization driven by natural language processing (NLP) for embedded intelligence, supporting inpatient and outpatient coding needs.
- • Precyse University – with more than 1.6 million learners, this on-site, online, and mobile healthcare education solution is designed to prepare all healthcare populations for the transition to ICD-10.
- • HIM Strategic Sourcing – a solution combining technology and services that help hospitals or physician practices optimize their effectiveness, and advance their capabilities and functions to successfully operate under a more challenging reimbursement environment.
- • HIM Interim Management & Consulting – a professional HIM department director or manager takes responsibility for every challenge including monitoring, measuring, and reporting on key metrics critical to success.
- • Cancer Registry & Oncology Data Management – includes backlog abstracting and operational assessments, interim management, consulting, software selection, and American College of Surgeons pre-survey assessment.
“We are very proud to continue our HFMA Peer Review designation,” said Precyse CEO Chris Powell. “We value the positive feedback from our clients. This recognition is a testimony to Precyse’s ongoing commitment to excellence, and the exceptional and consistent quality of technology and services provided to our clients.”
HFMA’s Peer Review process provides healthcare financial managers with an objective, third-party evaluation of products and services used in the healthcare workplace. The rigorous, 11-step process includes a Peer Review panel review comprised of current customers, prospects who have not made a purchase, and industry experts. The Peer Review status of the product or service and its performance claims are based on effectiveness, quality and usability, price, value, and customer and technical support.
“We’re pleased to have Precyse renew their HFMA Peer Reviewed designation,” says HFMA President and CEO Joseph J. Fifer, FHFMA, CPA. “The HFMA Peer Review process assures our members, through a rigorous evaluation, that the reviewed product or service meets an objective third-party assessment of overall effectiveness, quality, and value.”